Monday 23 March 2009

my experience sitting all the test

First of all,i felt little bit nervous when answer the test.I think not just me have nervous when answer the test but most of students liked that.Last week,i sitting three test which are grammar test,listening test and speaking test.Speaking test is the part which bit difficult for me to answer the question.Actully before i sitting any test,i always prepare all the important things which are must brought it together during the test such as stationery,calculator and so on.many experience when sitting the test we can saw in everyone.As we know,test is important to know our level of knowledge and understanding what we learn.

1 comment:

  1. I guess the topic for your speaking was quite easy..Maybe you're too nervous..You should work harder for your final then..Good luck..

    ReplyDelete